Creative Ceramic Technologies, Inc. (CCT) warrants to the original purchaser of this Primo Ceramic Grill that it is free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase for the following periods:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Backed by a Twenty (20) year guarantee on all ceramic parts.
- Five (5) years on all metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts).
- One (1) year on all cast-iron parts.
- Thirty (30) days on thermometers and felt gaskets.
This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part (s) which, under normal use, Primo determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective. In order to invoke this Warranty, Purchaser has two options for submitting a warranty claim:
Purchaser shall fully complete the Warranty Claim Form including a photo attachment clearly showing the defective part on the Primo website (www.PrimoGrill.com).
Purchaser may contact Primo at 770-492-3920 for instructions to submit a Warranty Claim by standard mail.
CCT makes every effort to use metal materials that are resistant to rust. Metal surfaces can be compromised by the elements, excessive moisture, salt, scratches and chemicals. This warranty does not cover rust, fading, surface blemishes and oxidation unless it causes the failure of the component and inhibits the use of the grill. Primo shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address. The existing component must be properly disposed of upon receipt of the replacement warranty part. Failure to do so, or to provide or sell the existing component to a third party will void the warrantee's coverage for future warranty claims. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING: Any damage, failure, or operating difficulties caused by accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or improper maintenance; cracks or chips in the exterior glazing after delivery to an authorized Primo dealer or distributor; damage or failure caused by tampering with or altering the original Primo design, except when directed or authorized by CCT; damage or failure caused by Purchaser‘s failure to follow federal, national, state, city or county building and fire codes.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW, THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- WARRANTY TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER;
- WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENCIAL DAMAGES, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH EXCLUSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAWS OF THE STATE OR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S RESIDENCE.
- PRIMO PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS SUCH AS EBAY, CRAIGSLIST OR ANY UNAUTHORIZED RESELLER OR THIRD PARTY.