Grilled Corn on the Cob
A cheesy hot appetizer sure to inspire excessive celebration.
For 15 Persons
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 0.5 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 0.5 cup of cooked crumbled bacon
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the shallots, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture in large oven safe baking dish. Melt the butter and mix with the bread crumbs. Layer the top of the cheese mixture with the bread crumbs.
- Heat the grill to 375°F (190°C) and set it up for indirect cooking (baking). Place the baking dish in the grill and bake until the top is lightly browned (about 45 minutes).
- Remove from the grill and top with the crumbled bacon. Serve immediately with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping.
This recipe is intended for servings for up to 20 people. If you have a smaller gathering you can cut the ingredients and baking time in half.