Smok'n Scott's Rotisserie Tickled Chicken
Experience juicy, evenly cooked chicken with a wood-fired rotisserie.
For 4-6 Persons
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 oz. olive oil (spray-on)
- Primo Chicken Tickler Seasoning
- Rinse chicken in cold water, both inside and outside, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat exterior with olive oil.
- Separate but do not remove the skin from the chicken.
- Apply Chicken Tickler Rub inside the cavity and in between skin and the meat.
- Place seasoned chicken on split rod and secure tightly.
- Season the exterior of the chicken
- Place the rotisserie rod on the grill and turn on the motor.
- Fill the grill 1/4 to 1/3 of the way with lump charcoal.
- Preheat Primo to 350-400 degrees.
- Cook until breast reaches 155 degrees (dark meat 165 degrees).
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from rotisserie and serve.