Primo Ceramic Grills Warranty
|Limited Lifetime Parts||Limited 5-Year Parts Against Rust-Through||Limited 1-Year Parts Against Rust-Through||Limited 30 Day Parts|
These warranties are extended to the original purchaser of the grill, these are general guidelines. Please refer to the unit’s manual for complete warranty details.
Metal surfaces can be compromised by the elements, excessive moisture, salt, scratches and chemicals. This warranty does not cover rust, fading, surface blemishes and oxidation unless it causes the failure of the component and inhibits the use of the grill. Primo shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address. The existing component must be properly disposed of upon receipt of the replacement warranty part. Failure to do so, or to provide or sell the existing component to a third party will void the warrantee's coverage for future warranty claims.
We do not accept international warranty. Please contact your local dealer to submit a warranty claim.
What is not Covered
- Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation or storage of this appliance.
- Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory.
- Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
- Unauthorized service or parts replacements.
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem and labor for replacement or repairs.
Duties of the Owner
- The appliance must be installed in accordance with the instructions furnished with the appliance
- Maintain ready access to the appliance for service.
- A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.
How to Get Service
- To make a claim under this warranty, please have your receipt available and contact your dealer or fill out a Warranty Claim Online.
- The installing dealer is responsible for providing service and will contact the factory to initiate any warranted parts replacements.
- Provide the dealer with the model number, serial number, type of gas, and purchase verification.
- Primo will make replacement parts available at the factory. Shipping expenses are not covered.
Your Rights Under State Law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.