Buffalo Chicken Totchos
Buffalo chicken x nachos x tots...MMM
For 4 Persons
- 1 32oz package of your favorite brand of tater tots
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce. We used Frank's Red Hot
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F with deflector plates in place
- Spread tater tots in a single layer on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil. You can also use your Primo Griddle.
- Bake in the Primo until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes
- Coat and season chicken thighs with your choice of spicy seasoning
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat on one side of your Primo. Add chicken and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 15 minutes
- Add wing sauce and gently stir to coat chicken on all sides
- Spoon chicken mixturee venly over potatoes and top with Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Return to Primo and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove and drizzle ranch dressing over the top. Serve immediately and enjoy this tasty recipe.