Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Take your banana bread to the next level with some chocolate chips and smoke flavor.
- 2-3 overly ripe bananas (1 1/2 cups mashed)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of flower
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips or to heart's desire
- Spray oil
- Preheat the grill to around 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas (mash to desired consistency).
- Add melted butter and stir.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Grease pan with spray oil and add the mixture ceated previously.
- Bake until completed (around 50 min-1hr)