Sweet and Tangy Coleslaw
A little twist on traditional cole slaw to add a little twang.
For 4 Persons
- 0.5 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 0.5 large red onion, diced
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 whole red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 0.5 cup white vinegar
- 0.5 cup apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, onion, red pepper, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.