Perfect for Breakfast, introducing the Primo Portobello Egg
For 1 Person
- 1 large portobello mushroom cap (stem removed)
- 1 large egg
- 2 strips bacon
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Set the grill for direct cooking and heat to 400°F.
- Grill bacon strips direct or use a skillet until done. Crumble and set aside.
- Place the mushroom caps on the grill until soft and liquid has collected in the caps. Remove liquid and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a raw egg (or scramble) in each cap until it reaches the desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces and cheddar cheese until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.