Grilled Atlantic Salmon
Salmon doesn't have to be planked. This easy recipe will have you eating grilled salmon in a short time.
Inactive Prep Time1-2h
For 2 Persons
- 1 lbs fresh atlantic salmon (half pound per person)
- 2 lemons
- 0.25 cup soy sauce
- 0.25 cup brown sugar
- 0.25 cup water
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- In a bowl, squeeze juice from 2 lemons and mix with soy sauce, brown sugar, water olive oil and two cranks of cracked pepper.
- Set the Salmon in a plastic storage container and mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours giving the container a little shake once or twice.
- Set Grill for direct cooking (no heat deflector plates) and heat to 325° F
- Grill over direct heat 325ºF for 10 minutes a side. Fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
Be gentle with the fish on the grill and we suggest using tongs and a spatula to flip the fish. Is also helpful when cooking fish to take paper towel with a little bit of olive oil and rub on the surface of grill (use tongs) where you plan on cooking the fish. Salmon with skin is ideal to grill as it stays together a bit better.
This is a fantastic and very healthy dish. (Very high is omega 3s which protects your heart and joints) This serves great on a fresh salad.