This quick Mahi Mahi recipe will allow you to make a simple yet tasty meal for your guests.
Inactive Prep Time30m-1h
For 4 Persons
- 1 lbs fresh mahi mahi fillets (.5 lb per person)
- 0.5 cup italian salad dressing
- Set the Mahi Mahi Fillets in a plastic storage container and pour Italian Salad dressing over top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour giving the container a little shake once or twice.
- Set Grill for direct cooking (no heat deflector plates) and heat to 350° F.
- Grill over direct heat 350ºF, 5 minutes each side. The fish will be done when it easily flakes with a fork.
As always fresh fish is the key. Be gentle with the fish on the grill and we suggest using tongs and a spatula to flip the fish. Is also helpful when cooking fish to take paper towel with a little bit of olive oil and rub on the surface of grill where you plan on cooking the fish. Top the fish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley once fish is off the grill. Squeeze lemon on top if desired or serve with tartare sauce.
Fish is a great source of Omega 3 (which is very healthy for your heart and joints)! Serve with a colorful salad for a very healthy and delicious meal.