Smok'n Scott's Pecan Kissed Salmon
Primo's Pecan seasoning is the perfect touch for this salmon.
- Fresh Salmon filet
- 2 oz. olive oil (spray on)
- Primo Pecan Rub
- Sea salt & pepper
- Brown sugar
- Cut salmon filet into 4-5 servings.
- Spray/cover in olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, Primo Pecan Rub, and brown sugar.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Fill the grill 1/4-1/3 full of lump charcoal.
- Preheat Primo to 250 degrees.
- For more of a smoky pecan flavor, add a chunk of pecan wood to the fire.
- Spray cooking grates with olive oil (to keep the filet from sticking to the grates).
- Place filets on the cooking grates with the thicker filets over the hotter coals.
- Cook at 250-300 degrees until internal filet temp is 145 degrees.