This popular Mexican corn recipe makes a great side dish for summer BBQ’s and potlucks.
- 8 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1 tbs. Tajin (or substitute with chili powder)
- 2 limes, quartered
- Preheat your primo to anywhere from 350 - 450 degrees.
- Shuck the corn (remove the husk), being sure to remove as many of the silks as possible.
- Combine ¼ cup Cotija cheese and mayo. Mix thoroughly.
- Place Corn on the grill.
- Rotate the ears of corn by a quarter every 5 minutes to allow for all sides to fully cook.
- After 20 to 30 minutes remove corn from the grill.
- Butter all sides of the corn.
- Take the Cotija and mayo mixture and apply liberally to corn.
- Top with the remaining ¼ cup Cotija.
- Dust tops with Tajin (or Chili powder) to taste
- Squeeze lime juice over corn (optional).