Smok'n Scott's Primo Roasted Salsa
Add some smoke to your salsa with Smok'n Scott's signature Primo Roasted Salsa.
- 10 Roma tomatoes
- 4 jalapeño peppers
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Cut onion in half and peel.
- Peel garlic cloves.
- Preheat Primo to 225 degrees.
- Add wood chips just before putting all the veggies on the grill.
- Place veggies on the grill whole.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes, turning the peppers as they blacken.
- Remove peppers when blackened and remove the tomatoes when soft.
- Cut off the stems on the jalapeños and put all ingredients in the blender with 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Blend and enjoy.