Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
A great option for gluten-free diets.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of both water and cornstarch mixed (to thicken sauce)
- 2 cups pulled pork (1lb)
- 12 oz package of coleslaw mix
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- Bring all sauce ingredients not including cornstarch combination to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer for around 12 minutes.
- Strain sauce and add back into the pot.
- Whisk in cornstarch slurry, continue simmering 8-10 minutes.
- Toss pulled pork in 2-4 Tablespoons of sauce.
- Fill Romaine lettuce leaves with pulled pork.
- Top with coleslaw mix and onions.
- Drizzle with the sauce.