Smok'n Scott's Chili Lime Shrimp
Experience the flavors of chili and lime with Smok'n Scott's signature shrimp recipe.
- 1-2 lbs. shrimp
- 1 lime
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Ancho Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons of New Mexico Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 up tomatillo sauce
- 1/2 cup hatch peppers, chopped
- Garlic salt to taste
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- Combine shrimp and all ingredients besides the sour cream pepper sauce
- Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat Primo to 350-400 degrees.
- Arrange shrimp on grill.
- Cook 1-2 minutes per side or until pink in color. (The curl is the most important part a tight "C" is overcooked, a loose "C" is perfect.)
- Serve with the sour cream pepper sauce.