Try your next muffins on your Primo-you won't be disappointed.
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of blueberries (washed and dried)
- Start the Primo and preheat to the temperature of 350 degrees using lump coal.
- Place melted butter, vegetable oil, egg, and milk in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Slowly combine the two bowls, stir until lumpy, and then fold in berries.
- Grease pan, apply batter, and bake until muffins set (around 25 minutes).
- Set Grill for indirect cooking (use heat deflector plates) and heat to between 350 - 450° F (the range of temperatures is okay and choose the temperature that best suits the main dish that you are cooking on the grill)
- Place baking dish directly on grill and ideally over indirect heat (350 -450° F) for approximately 30 minutes. Give apples a stir once or twice while cooking.
- Cook to desired firmness.