Smoked Cinnamon Rolls
Baking cinnamon rolls on the Primo adds an extra layer of delicious smoky flavor.
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 3/4 cup of warm milk
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of quick rise/active yeast
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 full egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of softened buttter
- 4 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Mix and spread over the cooked cinnamon rolls
- Warm milk then add the following items: sugar, melted butter, egg, egg yolk and combine.
- Knead dough with flour.
- Place dough in a well-oiled bowl, cover to allow dough to rise and double in size (1-2 hrs).
- Roll out dough and spread softed butter over dough.
- In another bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon, and spread over buttered dough.
- Tightly roll the dough and close the edges of the dough
- Cut and place cinnamon rolls into greased baking pan, cover and let rise again for half an hour.
- Preheat Primo with deflector plates to 350 degrees, and cook for 20 (slightly underdone to retain softness).
- Allow to cool, and then frost.